- CURVED DOG SCISSORS: These professional quality up-curved dog trimming scissors are designed to fit the contours of your dog. Ideal for trimming curved areas such as the rib cage and delicate areas including the head, legs, feet and tail.
- DOG THINNING SHEARS: These dog blending scissors can be used to thin out dense under coat and long tail hair or for a softer, blended finish when merging layers from long to short hair without any unsightly lines. Essential for any home or professional salon dog grooming kit.
- PRACTICAL AND COMFORTABLE TO USE: The handle on each pair of scissors is fitted with comfort grip rubber inserts which can also be removed to accommodate larger fingers The curved dog scissors have rounded safety tips to protect your dog from sudden movements.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE: Both pairs of scissors feature an adjustable ergonomic design with a silent soft close rubber pad. The screw in the middle of the scissors can be used to adjust the tension of the shears to your preferred friction level for precision trimming.
- DURABLE STAINLESS STEEL: Made from stainless steel these dog grooming scissors will not rust and are made to last.
CURVED GROOMING SCISSORS
These curved dog trimming scissors are designed to fit the contours of your dog. They can be used to create curves in the fur and to trim curved areas such as the head, belly, legs and feet. It is important to remember that the scissors are already curved and that they will do the shaping for you, so don’t bend the scissors when trimming like you would if using a straight pair of scissors as this might trim off too much fur.
DOG THINNING SHEARS
An essential part of any dog-grooming kit, these thinning shears are ideal for thinning out dense undercoat or longer flowing hair. They can also be used for They can also be used for adding texture or blending in areas where the coat fades from long to short, creating a perfect, natural finish without leaving any lines. The blunt ends on these scissors also mean that you cannot harm your dog by accident if they move suddenly.