- ROBUST DESIGN: The pool is constructed from non-toxic, scratch-resistant PVC with a reinforced, non-slip floor. The rigid side panels help the pool to keep its shape even when it is empty and it is much tougher than a standard paddling pool.
- QUICK ASSEMBLY, NO PUMP REQUIRED: The pool is not inflatable so it will not puncture - and it is quicker and easier to assemble and pack away than a standard pool as you don’t need to inflate it or deflate it, simply unfold it and fill.
- FOLDABLE AND EASY TO STORE: The pool is constructed from robust rigid panels which fold flat in a concertina fashion, making it very simple to pack away and store - and compact and easy to carry too.
- EASY TO DRAIN: A handy plug situated in the side of the pool makes it easy to drain out the water once your pet has finished playing. The plug is screwed in so it cannot be knocked out of position or removed by accident.
- SUITABLE FOR OTHER USES: The sturdy reinforced panels and lining make the pet paddling pool ideal for use with pets but it can also be used by children – or as an outdoor pet bath, ball pool, sand pit or play space.
The Gravitis Pet Supplies Dog Paddling Pool is ideal for keeping your pets cool.
Developed especially for dogs, the Gravitis Pet Supplies Dog Paddling Pool is different from a standard children’s paddling pool because it is designed to withstand rough play and general wear and tear from your dog’s teeth and claws. The pool is not inflatable so it will not puncture and you don’t need to spend hours blowing it up with a pump or deflating it after use.
Constructed from non-toxic PVC, the pool features a tough, non-slip floor and scratch-resistant lining with reinforced watertight seams and a screw-in plug which can be used to drain the pool quickly and easily once your dog has finished paddling. The sides are constructed from rigid, reinforced panels which fold away easily making it very quick and simple to put up or pack away and it packs down neatly into a manageable size – making it easy to carry or store away when not in use.
The rigid-panel design means that the pool will maintain its shape even when it has no water in it. This - coupled with the robust design and hard-wearing construction - make it suitable for alternative uses - such as an outdoor pet bath or dog ball pit. It can also be used as a children’s paddling pool, sand pit or play area too.
The Extra Large Dog Paddling Pool weighs 5.5kg and measures 160cm in diameter and 30cm deep (Approx. 5.25 feet x 1 foot). When it is folded up and packed away it measures 36cm x 36cm x 18cm.
The Large Dog Paddling Pool weighs 4.5kg and measures 120cm in diameter and 30cm deep (Approx. 4 feet x 1 foot). When it is folded up and packed away it measures 36cm x 36cm x 13cm.